LABO Host Families in London Ontario LABO delegate/chaperon personal information sheet

  • From: lli_japanese カナダステイドットコム canada-stay.com <lli_japanese@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "labo_homestay_london_on@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <labo_homestay_london_on@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 20:13:34 +0000

THIS IS NEWS LETTER MAILING LIST from SEND-ONLY ACCOUNT.YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO
IF NECESSARY, PLEASE RESPOND ME TO:    lli_japanese@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, ALL of the LABO host families!
This afternoon, I sent the LABO delegate and chaperon's personal information
sheet by mail.I believe that most families will receive the envelop Tuesday
next week, and all of the families should receive the envelop by the end of the
next week.
I must make sure if all of the homestay families receive the envelop or not.So,
if you receive the personal information sheet, please let me know.
Thank you!
takako matsushita-bombaLABO homestay coordinator