LABO Host Families in London Ontario 2015 LABO homestay opportunity

  • From: lli_japanese canada-stay.com <lli_japanese@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "labo_homestay_london_on@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <labo_homestay_london_on@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 17:00:48 +0000

This is a send-only news letter, so you are not able to response me by this
email address.Please response me from  lli_japanese@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, LABO homestay families for 2014.
This is the notice for 2015 LABO homestay program. Please consider if you are
able to accommodate one student at your home this year, then please let me
know.    I should receive all of the delegate information by the end of March,
andI should receive the chaperon's information about May.
lli_japanese@xxxxxxxxxxx

============================================================WANTED for 14 Host
Families in London area.They pay you $810 for HOMESTAY fee.This
$810 homestay fee covers everything, such as meals, snacks, some activity fees,
(and family trips if you go to a trip) etc.DAY CAMP FEE IS COVERD up to
$300.“LABO INTERNATIONAL CULTURAL EXCHANGE PROGRAM”Japanese youth, between ages
12 to 15They are NOT going to school.From July 25 (Satur), 2015 to August 21
(Fri), 2015 for 4
weeks

Qualification for Homestay family:

Ø  Must have a GIRL at home: Girl, between age 10 to 15 as of
July 2015.

Ø  Must have a BOY at home: BOY, between age 10 to 15 as of
July 2015.

Must
speak Native-level English or equivalent level.

Canadian
citizen, or permanent residence (at least 1 year of residence)

Ø  One Japanese student per family.

Ø  NO OTHER International students are preferred. But it is
fine if you have some at home.  However,
it is better if the same sex.

Ø  Japanese child can share the BEDROOM with your child..

Ø  Welcome
the Japanese visitor as a family member, not as a tourist/guest.

Ø  The Japanese students want
to experience daily life in Canada with your child and build relationship like
buddy-relationship.

Ø  If your child (as a MAIN HOST CHILD) has a summer job
during the homestay program and doesn't stay at home with Japanese student,
he/she is not qualified as a main host child. This is a cultural exchange
program between Canadian students and Japanese students. If only parents stay
at home with Japanese student, this is NOT the purpose of the homestay.

Ø  Attend some gatherings with delegate (2014, we had a picnic
in London.)

Ø  Religious families and Non-religious families are welcomed.

Japanese
youth will has medical insurance. Coordinator and chaperon will support you (as
host family) and Japanese youth while their staying.

http://canada-stay.com/hostfamilywantedforlabo.html

Please response me from  lli_japanese@xxxxxxxxxxx
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!Thank you for your support.
LABO Regional coordinatorTakako Matsushita-Bomba

Takako Matsushita-Bomba
lli_japanese@xxxxxxxxxxx info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
★Homestay Coordinator & Student Recruite Agent
http://canada-stay.com/
★LABO homestay coordinator in London,
Canadahttp://canada-stay.com/hostfamilywantedforlabo.html

★Japanese Language Tutoring in London Canada
http://canadalondon.web.fc2.com/learn_japanese_london_canada.html