[ktvt] Khuc Hai van has sent you a Jhoos invitation

  • From: Khuc Hai van <khuchaivan1982@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ktvt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ktvt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 19:33:19 -0400

Khuc Hai van has invited you to Jhoos

Hi,
I have just joined the Jhoos Dating network. I wish to invite you to Jhoos as
well.

Jhoos is a Dating Network with chat facilities that would let you search for
members across the globe and chat with them instantly.

See you at Jhoos

Khuc Hai van

To accept the invitation copy the link given below and paste it in the address
bar of your browser
http://www.jhoos.com/?4eDr6qzb6NHa4tXo6t+j5d7c9I/z4eDr6qzb6NHa4tXo6t+j5d7c9I/z4dTq2eqY9NTW34zr19rzmerg3uHY3s3e7M3jp6WtqKzc483e4prY5dk=

Already a member of Jhoos?
Visit the below URL to prevent further reminders of this invitation
http://www.jhoos.com/unsubscribe.php

Prefer not to receive invitations from Jhoos members? Visit the link below to
block further invitations
http://www.jhoos.com/unsubscribe.php