[ktvt] Fw: video mu ban ve so tren youtube

  • From: "thao vy" <missyguide@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ktvt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 12:27:48 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: thao vy
To: smcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2010 12:24 PM
Subject: video mu ban ve so tren youtube

Khong biet la ai da quay cai nay, va cung khong biet 2 nguoi di ban ve nay la
ai trong nhom khiem thi nha minh. Mot nguoi ban da gui cho Vy cai link, cong
them voi nhung loi nhan xet duoi day.
Listening to that fantastic album you shared with me made me think of this
video.
 street songs vietnam
two blind women one playing beautifully strange electric guitar while the other
sings sublimely into a microphone . powered by a battery carried in a bag by
the guitar player & blasted out through a megaphone carried by a young man who
leads them along while selling some sort of raffle tickets [so i was told] .
filmed in saigon / ho chi minh city 2002 . i freeze framed it where the camera
work got too shaky ... & yes i did give them money .