[ktvt] Fw: [Accessible Devices] A Very Useful Website

  • From: "Thao Vy" <missyguide@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ktvt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 15:12:40 -0500

From: "Accessible Devices" <parker2745@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 11:06 AM
To: "Accessible Devices List" <A-d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Accessible Devices] A Very Useful Website

Recently Randy ran across a very useful website.
http://updateflash.org
When you visit the website a couple of lines at the top of the site inform you whether or not your flash player is current or not. If not you only need to download and run the provided install program. Just follow the simple directions. One of the great things is that you will not have to deal with the installer wanting to install a bunch of unwanted tool bars Etc. I've updated my player with this and found it to be the easiest flash player update I've ever done. No more searching all over a website trying to locate the latest version. Please be aware we are providing this link as a service and do not provide any type of tech support for it.
Happy updating,
Bill, Parker, Randy and Terry
This is an Announce only list. Subscribers are not able to post to this list.
You will find the list archives at:
http://accessible-devices.com/pipermail/a-d_accessible-devices.com/
Sorry, but we're not able to provide help for archive users.
To unsubscribe from the Accessible Devices list copy the line below. Paste it inthe
To: line of a blank message and send it.
You may download our podcasts from this link,
http://www.accessible-devices.com/Podcasts.html
Or if you're using a podcatcher of some type the subscribe URL is.
http://www.accessible-devices.com/feed.xml
Visit our website at:
www.accessible-devices.com
Please feel free to pass this message on to a friend who might like to subscribe.
To subscribe to Accessible Devices send a blank e mail to:
a-d-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just follow the directions in the confirmation message when it comes.
Please Note: Accessible Devices is not able to provide tech support for software
or products that we supply information about.