[kscnorthconnect] Re: kscnorthconnect Digest V1 #33

  • From: "Sophia Douglas" <nvcmediator@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kscnorthconnect@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 08:57:08 -0700

It warms my heart that there is so much interest in having these potluck
gatherings.  My hospice work involves a Wednesday evening commitment through
September, and a Thursday evening commitment through October.  I am sorry to
miss seeing more of my sangha friends.

Sophia Douglas, M.A.
Mining Life's Transitions through Compassionate Inquiry
Individual sessions, support groups, and conflict resolution
541-684-6799

From: Llew Wells <llewwells@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 08:01:24 -0700

Thanks Melissa. I can come on the 22nd--will others be joining in?

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 15:17:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: catahar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can be there, probably Ross too.

Catherine

------------------------------

From: "Claudia Gray" <claudia.cloud@xxxxx>
Subject: [kscnorthconnect] potluck
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 16:33:43 -0700

Hi All,
I too have overbooked in August. But it is wonderful to know you are all out
there having fun and maybe a potluck...I'm unable to attend, but I appreciate
all you fellow sangha mates and wanted to say so!
Claudia

End of kscnorthconnect Digest V1 #33