[kscnorthconnect] Re: Fwd: movie night

  • From: Suzanne Ponsioen <suzponsioen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kscnorthconnect@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 19:48:01 -0700

may 9th & 10th work for me!

suzanne

So far it looks like I can make it on Thursday the 10th. Have class on Wednesday nights....
Elaine

    *From: *"Margaret Bayless" <baylessm@xxxxxxxxxx
    <http://us.mc1612.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=baylessm@xxxxxxxxxx>>
    *Date: *April 12, 2012 2:27:01 PM PDT
    *To: *<jetrippe@xxxxxxx
    <http://us.mc1612.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=jetrippe@xxxxxxx>>
    *Subject: **movie night*

    Hi Julie: Here are the possible plans for KSC movie night in May.

    The 1st movie will be by a Bhutanese lama director. (A funny and
    fascinating exploration of living one's spirituality in a
    Buddhist country).

    At the first meeting we will discuss future selections and dates.

    Here are dates from which we can select our first movie night:
    5/9; 5/10, or 5/16.  The most votes will determine the date.

    Time: 7 to 9ish.

    Place: Margaret Bayless's home: 1105 Calvin St. Eugene N. on
    Coburg; E. on Harlow (rt turn from Coburg) continue  E. on
    Harlow; (watch for school speed zone); turn left just past Bertha
    Holt Elementary school; onto Calvin pass three streets on left;
    house is on right - large magnolia tree in yard.

    Phone: 541-357-4022

    Margaret will provide tea.  Bring your own beverage if other than
    tea.  Bring snacks, including popcorn, if desired. (I will make
    some popcorn - with butter).

    Margaret and Carole