[ks] Seeking Investment Partner

  • From: "Abba Sani Abacha" <abachasani_family@xxxxx>
  • To: abachasani_family@xxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 14:01:23 +0200

Dear Friend,

This mail will definately come to you as a surprise, but not to
worry as i shall explain my person and the reason for writing. I
am Abba Sani Abacha, son of the former late head of state of the
Federal Republic of Nigeria, General Sani Abacha.

Presently, my family has been going through trying moments after
the death of our father on June 8th 1997 especially from this
present government who are bent on recoverying all sums of
foriegn currency that my father had abroad in foreign accounts.
Due to this same issue, my mother has been banned from
travelling outside of Nigeria and my elder brother, Mohammed
Abacha is right now a political detainee and under house arrest.
After due consultations with my mother and members of my family,
we decided that I should be in the lead in the quest to get a
foreign assistance to help in secruing the sum of US$45.5M which
my late father had deposited in a security vault, before this
present government gets wind of it and clamps down on the money.
It is on this basis of this that I am reaching you, and
soliciting your candid support and assistance to secure this
money.

In the event that I can trust you to render the family this
support, we shall arrange a meeting to discuss the issues
involved in claiming the fund, your reward, and the documents
relating to the money in question and your advice on investment
opportunities. Please let me state that we need a high level of
security in the process of this transaction, therefore, let us
maintain it so that the information concerning the security
vault does not get into unwanted ears. Please communications
will be through my family's alternative e-mail account at
nnenne@xxxxxxxx or abbasanifamily@xxxxxxxxxxxx and when it
warrants we shall talk on my telephone number 234-80-4213-9380,
which will be as we progress.

Best regards.

Abba Sani Abacha.

Wojna jest piekłem, a pokój jest cholernie nudny - "Buffalo Soldiers"
- już w kinach!!! < http://film.wp.pl/p/film.html?id=7506 >