[ks] FW: [ENL:393] Scarabeo 2004!!!!

  • From: elen maarja trell <marjake@xxxxxx>
  • To: "ks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sorex@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <sorex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 15:59:38 +0200 (GMT+02:00)

Edastas EMT

-----Esialgne kiri-----
Kellelt: "Annekreet Heinloo" <project@xxxxxxx>
Saadetud: 2004-02-25 13:19:21.107
Kellele: "enl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <enl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Teema: [ENL:393] Scarabeo 2004!!!!

  Teadmiseks ja levitamiseks kõigile!

  Austria pealinn Viin on algatanud projekti "Scarabeo 2004", mille raames
oodatakse ideid ja ettepanekuid noortelt - kuidas paremini ja effektiivsemalt
vältiga prügi tekkimist ja mida prügiga peale hakata. Parimate projektide
esitajaid oodatakse juba juunis Viini külla!

  Täpsem informatsioon kogu projekti kohta järgnevalt:

  SCARABEO 2004

  The aim of "Scarabeo 2004", the first European Youth Award for waste
management, is to acknowledge the best projects by young Europeans to avoid and
separate waste.

  This Viennese initiative intends not only to strengthen young people's
environment-consciousness, but also to promote imaginative ideas on avoiding
and reducing waste.

  Please support this best practice competition and forward this message, as
well as the link to our homepage www.scarabeo2004.net, to PUPILS, TEACHERS,
YOUTH GROUPS and YOUTH ORGANISATIONS who take an active interest in our
environment. Please help young people in your area take part in the competition
and win the "Scarabeo 2004".

  Dipl.-Ing. Isabella Kossina, Vienna City Councillor for the Environment

  Hello kids and teens,

  Avoiding waste is cool!

  You can help reduce waste, preserve precious resources and make a real
contribution to climate protection.

  Join us in avoiding waste

  Come up with ideas that help to avoid and separate waste, carry out a project
and submit it for the "Scarabeo 2004" award by 16 May 2004.

  Join us in Vienna!

  The best projects will be awarded the Scarabeo 2004 in Vienna in June 2004.

  We'll invite the best among you to spend three super days in Vienna from 24
to 27 June 2004, including backstage passes to the Danube Island Festival,
Europe's largest music and fun event.

  www.Scarabeo2004.net

  If you're interested, go to www.scarabeo2004.net for more information on
registration, submitting your project and visiting Vienna.

  Good luck and have fun with your projects - we're looking forward to your
bright ideas for protecting the environment.

  See you soon in Vienna!

  Isabella Kossina, Vienna City Councillor for the Environment

  Scarabeo 2004

  organised by the City of Vienna, Municipal Department 48

  sponsored by ARA System and Telekom Austria AG

  www.wien.gv.at/english/

Keskkonnakorralduse foorum:
http://www.zone.ee/keskkonnakorraldus/forum/forum.php