LIVE LOCAL MUSIC THIS SATURDAY, APRIL 21st, AT GONZO'S IN LOCKPORT

  • From: Kosmic Barnyard <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 17:54:34 -0400

Hey everyone... first, my apologies if you've forgotten that you ever signed up
for this list.  Trust me, you did.  It may have been a decade ago when you were
in some alcohol induced coma, but you did it.  Unfortunately, I've since
forgotten how to remove people from the list.  So, if you don't want to get the
emails (there are only a couple a year, if that), just add us to your spam
list.  Alternatively, you might want to think about coming out to enjoy some
live, local music.  It's up to you. So, on to the important stuff... Suite 56,
a/k/a 3 1/2 Inch Floppy, Wizard Sleeve and The Room, is playing this SATURDAY,
APRIL 21st, at GONZO'S in Lockport (http://www.gonzosbar.com/).  We will be
opening for Tattoo the Little Guy, another local band with plenty of skills to
pay the bills.  We'll be doing about an hour set, beginning around 10:30-11:00
p.m.  Come sooth your 420 hangover with friends and some live music.  It's
bound to be a great time. Cheers,Jon (a/k/a Kosmic Kid)