KOSMIC WEBSITE UPDATES

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 18:33:53 -0500

Just wanted to let everyone know that we've added a few new features to the
website, including a "Links" page with links to some of our favorite dot com
destinations.  You'll also find some new pics and two new extras along with
some other upgrades.  We hope to be posting upcoming show information soon
and we're currently working on updating the site with some new music.  Hope
everyone enjoys and remember, if you're going to get caught surfing the web
at work, you might as well get caught surfing our site!
Peace,
The Barnyard

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!

"unsubscribe" in the subject line.