KOSMIC RETURNS THIS SATURDAY AT GONZOS

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 17:23:18 -0500

Hey everybody! It's been a while since we sent out one of these bad boys. We're doing it up at Gonzo's this Saturday, December 10th in honor of Marissa's b-day. But hell, come out and party like it's YOUR birthday, I know we will be. I'm sure everyone knows that Gonzo's is on Main Street in picturesque downtown Lockport. If anyone needs better directions than that they can email us.
Peace,
KBY

PS: This show isn't listed on the website so do us a favor and spread the word. Thanks!

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!