KOSMIC BARNYARD- UPCOMING SHOWS

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:24:33 -0500

We've got a couple of upcoming shows for next Saturday, March 19th (that's
right, we're pulling a double header).  Here's a little synopsis on what's
going down (more info will be posted on our website soon):

Saturday, March 19th- Big Ugly?s Pub (616 West Ave., Lockport NY)
Benefit for the Tender Mercy Horse Rescue Center
Benefit runs from 12:00pm to 8:00pm with Kosmic's set running about an hour
and starting around 2:30pm.  $5 donation at the door with all proceeds going
to the Tender Mercy Horse Rescue Center.  Kosmic will be joined by
Clustafunk and Molly Shea.

Saturday, March 19th- Gonzo?s (7 Main St., Lockport NY)
FREE show starting about 11:00pm and running all night.  Our first visit
back to Lockport since our New Year?s Eve blowout!  Hope you can make it as
we'll certainly be ready to rock after warming up over at Big Ugly's earlier
in the afternoon.

Thanks for tuning in and we'll talk to you soon.
Best,
The Barnyard

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!

"unsubscribe" in the subject line.