KOSMIC BARNYARD- THIS FRIDAY @ GONZO's

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 09:44:35 -0400

Just a quick reminder that Kosmic will be returning to the "best dump on the canal" this Friday, July 8th. Gonzo?s is located right on the canal at 7 Main Street in Lockport (phone: 438-5765). Show starts about 11pm and runs all night. This a FREE 21+ event. Check out www.gonzosbar.com for more info.

Also, in case you missed it, Kosmic's set time for the upcoming 12th annual Blind Baby's Holiday has been announced. Kosmic will hit the stage at 9pm on Saturday, July 16th. As much as we want you all there for our set, you'd be a fool to miss this weekend of music, camping, art, and food. This year's bands include Johnny Nobody, Psuedo Slang, Kosmic Barnyard, Awkward Silence, Harrison Lab Room, Clustafunk, Fractal, Treefort, and others. Check out www.blindbabysholiday.com for more info and tickets.

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July holiday weekend and we'll be looking for you Friday.
Peace,
KBY

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!