KOSMIC BARNYARD- THANKS AND AUGUST 12th

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:39:29 -0400

Thanks to everyone that came out to Nietzsche?s last night. We were stumblin and bumblin a bit but had a good time nonetheless. Clustafunk was hot, as usual, and we'll be looking forward to returning to Nietzsche's sometime soon.

Our next show is August 12th at Mr. Goodbar, located at 1110 Elmwood Ave. in Buffalo. Once again we'll be teaming up with Clustafunk except for this show Kosmic will have the early slot beginning about 11pm. This is a 21+ event and we'll be accepting donations at the door. Also, this is Lady's NIght at Goodbar which means tons of drink specials for everyone (more on this in future emails but trust us when we say there will be cheap drinks for all). The kind folks at Goodbar are also running a very cool promotion. We've made up special flyers that you can redeem at the door for a free drink ticket. That's right, you show up with the flyer and get your first drink FREE (limit one per person). Drop us an email if you're planning on going on the 12th and we'll be sure to get you a free drink flyer somehow someway.

Thanks!
The Barnyard

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!