KOSMIC BARNYARD- SPECIAL LAST MINUTE SHOW THIS FRIDAY

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:20:31 -0400

We realize that we just sent out an email earlier this afternoon but things here at KB headquarters move fast. So fast that we've just booked another show for this weekend.

That's right, this FRIDAY, August 19th, Kosmic Barnyard will be returning to Gonzo's, located at 7 Main Street in Lockport. This is a 21+ event and is FREE for each and every one of you lovely people. Kosmic starts at 11pm and will be rocking the best dump on the canal ALL night. Special guests are expected but not promised. Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
KBY

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!