KOSMIC BARNYARD- October Shows

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 16:53:38 -0400

Hey kids... Happy Fall!  I'll keep it short since I'm running out the door
to Captain Dookie Doyle's stag party (good times).  Just wanted to give you
all a head's up on a couple of things we have planned for October (more info
to follow or check the website).  Hope to see you out!

Saturday, October 2nd- Gonzo's (7 Main St., Lockport, NY)
This is a FREE show (21 plus)!  Kosmic hits the stage about 11:00 PM.

Wednesday, October 20th- McGarret's (946 Elmwood Ave., Buffalo, NY)
Great times expected at McGarret's as always.  $3 cover at the door (21
plus).  Be on the look out for specials promotions.

Thanks for your attention.  Enjoy the Indian Summer weekend and take care of
one another.
The Barnyard

PS:  There's some great music this weekend at Freedom Park (site of this
year's Blind Baby's Holiday).  Sadly, Kosmic won't be in the mix but a lot
of other great bands will.  Pack a picnic lunch and check it out if you're
free.