KOSMIC BARNYARD- IMPORTANT PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 12:36:57 -0500

We here at Kosmic Barnyard headquarters take our rights and responsibilities
as citizens of this great nation very seriously.  We're not about to tell
you how to vote but we do want to make sure that you do vote.  With that
said, election day is tomorrow, November 2nd, and we feel that it is very
important that: a) you make it to the polls; and, b) that you make an
INFORMED decision.

Please take a minute to check out the following article entitled: "The
Whoppers of 2004," which discusses the amount of truth involved in some of
the biggest claims made by BOTH candidates
(http://factcheck.org/article298.html).

This article was published by the website http://factcheck.org/, which is a
"... a nonpartisan, nonprofit, "consumer advocate" for voters that aims to
reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics."  This
organization "... accepts NO funding from business corporations, labor
unions, political parties, lobbying organizations or individuals. It is
funded primarily by an endowment from the Annenberg Foundation" and has been
cited by both parties this election season when making various speaking
points.  Visit http://factcheck.org/miscreports70.html for more info.

PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELF AND THEN MAKE THE DECISION THAT IS BEST FOR YOU AND
YOUR BELIEFS.

Happy Voting,
Kosmic Barnyard

PS:  A big THANK YOU to everyone that made it out to the Halloween bash at
The Hangar on Saturday.  There were tons of great costumes, a surprise
appearance by the Thriller Spirit Troupe, and tons of great music.
Hopefully this will be the first of many more events at this great venue.