KOSMIC AND FRIENDS- NEXT FRIDAY AT MR. GOODBAR

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 13:46:36 -0400

Knowing is half the battle kids... so allow us to drop some knowledge on you.

The fearsome fighting force known as Kosmic and Friends will be invading Mr. Goodbar next Friday, November 3rd, at 11 PM.

Goodbar is located at 1110 Elmwood Ave., at the corner of Forest and Elmwood, in Buffalo. Show starts about 11 PM and will run til at least 2 AM. This is a 21+ show and there will be a small cover charge to benefit the band at the door.

Mr. Goodbar features 30 beers on tap with $2.50 pints, $2 mixed drinks, $3 cosmos, and $2.50 shots. Even better, we've attached a flyer in .PDF format that is good for ONE FREE DRINK. Please print out as many as you want and pass them around.

Thanks and we're looking forward to seeing you next week.
GO JOE!
Kosmic

Stay in touch with old friends and meet new ones with Windows Live Spaces http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us