EMAIL EXCLUSIVE- KOSMIC BARNYARD THIS SATURDAY!!

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:19:08 -0500

Hey there everybody.  Hopefully you'll have a chance to read this in between
shoveling yourself out of the non-stop snow we've had lately.  This is a
very SPECIAL email announcement for a last minute show we booked for this
coming Saturday, January 22nd.  There will be no information for this show
on the website so consider this your private invite.  Here's the scoop:

When:  Saturday, January 22nd at 10:00 PM
Where:  Broadway Joes (Main St. Buffalo, NY)
Who:  Kosmic Barnyard setting the stage for The Feast
What Else:  Kosmic returns to the stage in support of The Feast.  We'll be
starting around 10 PM and playing for an hour or so.  Couple bucks at the
door but well worth it for a night of rock-n-roll.

Thanks and we hope to see you out!
Best,
KBY

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!