[korgypark] Re: adapter

  • From: Thomas Anderssen <thomas.anderssen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:43:14 +0200

What adapter are you talking about? The power supply?

In that case it have to give 12 V DC, at least 700 mA of current. The
supply should be stabilized. The original says 17 VA of power capacity.
For example, Mascot has a broad range of PS:s that match those
criteria. Remember that the plug should have the negative pole in the center
hole, and the ring should be positive. Be sure about this, or you will
either blow your power supply, or your synth (or both....)

Cheers, Thomas

At 15:20 2002-03-12 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>        Ok, I've gone thru 3 adapters for my X5D and I'm getting damn
>frustrated!  Could someone please recommend an good adapter that will last?
>
>Thanks,
>Andrew

Thomas Anderssen
Ab Tronico Oy