[korgypark] Re: Xedit problems

  • From: Jim Anderson <jima2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:15:22 -0800

Hi Jim,

Are you able to use your 8PSE for other things, like sequencing?  If not,
it might be an interface driver problem.  Also, even the latest driver
has some issues with some of the later Windows OS', i.e. Win2k and
beyond.  For the latest driver download and Win 98 SE/ME tips, try going
to:
  http://www.marting.demon.co.uk/interface/whole.html
Maybe also try putting the X5DR on a different port to see if that makes
any difference.

HTH,
- jim

On 1/28/02 9:06 AM, James Bryers spoke the words: