[korgypark] Re: What Kind of Sequencer Should I Buy...

  • From: Sumit Simlai <ssimlai@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 00:55:24 +0530

Hi all,

I am Sumit from Delhi/India. Have been experimenting a bit with some new
software and hardware when someone suggested that I buy Propellerheads
Reason 2.5. Without getting into more enquiries, I purchased it, only to
find that I cannot now hook my loved X5DR to Reason 2.5 since Reason does
not support MIDI OUT.

Is it true, this one?

If so, what should I do? I have Cakewalk Pro Audio 8 so is there any way I
can patch up the two softwares? Now don't ask me to buy Sonar since my
hardware will not support and I do not intend upgrading - music business is
not all that good anymore.

Any suggestions?

Sumit