[korgypark] Re: Unisyn editing

  • From: Mark Murdock <mmurdock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 23:28:45 -0800

Ruth:

Thanks again for helping out Sunday night.  You were a great blessing. I
enjoy the humor you sent.  I hope you know that I really don't feel that way
about the French, it's just that they are so much fun to make fun of.

I'm kind  of that way about cats too.  I really like cats, but I love to
make jokes about catapults and 100 things to do with dead cats.

Any way, thanks again, and we really enjoy Abby and her participation.

Mark