[korgypark] Re: To Alfonso

  • From: Janne Nevalainen <janne.nevalainen@xxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 08:09:59 +0300

On basis my 2 year x5dr-playing and 35-years real piano playing,
I could recommend x5dr piano sounds, there is actually "M1 piano" sound,
that is very close the original M1-sound. But x5 has better sounds than
that.

And with x5dr it is easy to combine different piano sounds, so anyone
can make the perfect sound for each ears.

Standard cheap keyboard that x5-models has is not good for piano
playing, though.

- Riku -