[korgypark] Sounds for the X5D

  • From: lp70@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 23:03:48 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Hello everyone,

I've been reading here on this list lately about certain sound patches.  What I
am looking for is sound patches that are or resemble: armonica(glass
harmonica), cittern or lute sounds.  Anyone know where on the sound lists or
anywhere else, I can find these type of sounds?  I read in a musical book on
instruments around the world about these instruments.  They sounded and looked
interesting for ideas for songs.  Ben Franklin invented the armonica(glass
harmonica) as a sidenote of interest.  Any help on this would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Musically,
Lance Perry