[korgypark] Re: New user; Help with sequencer

  • From: "Estes, John {D177~Roswell}" <JOHN.ESTES@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 08:36:01 -0500

I am having trouble with a midisport 2x2 as well. Apparently data is
going into the interface but not going on to the computer, which is
running Windows XP. Output from the computer through the interface to
the X5D works fine. I have installed the very latest drivers from the
Midiman site and I'm working with a Midiman technician to get it
straight. I'll let you know what I find. The technician can be reached
at:

brad@xxxxxxxxxxx

Perhaps if you contact him he'll be able to help both of us, given two
data points on the problem, assuming they're the same problem of course.

John L. Estes
john.estes@xxxxxxxxx
770-576-5000 x645