[korgypark] Latency between Korg X5D and CubaseSX VST-intruments.

  • From: "Josep Ferrer" <pepferrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:55:41 +0100

Hello all,

I'm new in this forum and i don't know if my question
is out of subject, but as i use a Korg X5D with cubase .....

I'm experimenting with cubaseSX and an X5D at the present. The problem is
that there's some problem with latency when i use VST-instruments (sound goes
out a little while after having pressed the key). I've looked in the help and
it says
"you can change latency in the ASIO control panel", so i've looked there
without
having found there something to change it. I've looked also in the "device
configuration" and in "preferences" whithout any success also.

Any suggestion ?.

p.s.: btw, i've found cubaseSX really a nice sequencer !

much thanks in advance and regards from spain,
pep (josep ferrer).