[korgypark] Re: Korgy Park, good news and bad news

  • From: Janne Simonen <janne.simonen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 11:27:29 +0300

On Tuesday 21 October 2003 18:02, Patrick Beal wrote:
> Congratulations on the improvements to Korgy Park, Janne! And thanks for da
> forum!

Hey, my pleasure! :)

I just want to remind everybody that I'd be most happy to see you all as
registered members on the Korgy Park Forum. There are already several korgies
there asking for help, and I don't have the time or knowledge to help
everybody, so please step in and help us make the Forum a haven for us all!

So, the place to go to is

  http://cc.joensuu.fi/~jsimonen/KorgyParkForum

Also, thanks to everyone who has already joined the Forum!

-Janne - webmaster of Korgy Park

PS. Remember, if you have any problems with the Forum, please let me know.