[korgypark] Korg comments

  • From: <naclark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 11:16:26 -0400

Korg 01W-asking for comments on comparing that great Korg 01W sound with the
latest Korg Triton [Extreme or other model].  Has the Triton reclaimed that
warm sound that seems to be unique with the Korg 01W?  My opinion is that the
Korg 01W has the best strings, orchestral voices, guitars, organs, and other
sounds I have ever heard on any synth.  It seems that the reason for the
popularity of the 01W (despite the fact it was made in 1991), is the 'warm &
beautiful sound' other synths seem to lack?  Any comments on comparing the Korg
01W to later Korg models would be appreciated.

NAClark

www.fcgchurch.org

Philadelphia