[korgypark] Re: I am getting a piano module

  • From: "Engle, Steve" <Steve.Engle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:12:25 -0700

great point, but i still need the x5dr to play the backing tracks while
using the piano module. either that or unpulg things and replug as i need to
play the x5 play the piano module, that would for sure work but i figured if
i turned off local then turned up volume on piano module, it would
accomplish my goals. i will always be using the x5, just not always playing
the x5 along with it so i can't just turn it down to use the piano module
because then my background tracks will go away. I appreciate the answer!
Thanks, Steve