[korgypark] Re: Help! X5DR Factory Reset

  • From: "gazzelle" <gazzelle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:30:46 -0400

This is just a guess.  When you reset the sounds, you may have reset the global
settings.  If you had changed them earlier for any reason, like midi channels,
for example, that would affect the whole board.  Also, check volume levels and
keyboard, pedal, wheel assignments.  Don't know what else to tell ya, man.