[korgypark] Re: Cubasis VST 3, Windows XP and Korg 05R/W

  • From: Quin Barrie <allcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 04:42:35 -0400

Hello Ron;

When you make Prg and Bank changes in the Inspector, use the "Freeze Play
Parameter" option to write those selections to your midi track. (CTRL+ALT+F)

(First, set your left locator where you want the instrument change to take
effect in the midi track.)

When you reopen the song or exported midi file, the program and bank changes
you made should be retained.

What sound card are you using?
I know you're using the PC/IF, but you might have to make some changes in
the ASIO Advanced Control panel to help fix this problem.

You can also find answers on the Cubasis VST forum.
http://www.steinberg.net/support/forums/index.phtml

Regards;
Q.B.