[korgypark] Changing Effects in Multimode

  • From: "Veli-Pekka Tatila" <vepeta00@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 22:48:06 +0200

Hi,=20
I know it is possible to select the effects to be used in multimode. =
Could you please tell me how to do this via sysex as I am visually =
impaired and cannot use the menus.=20

If you could just give me the sysex message I have to send. As an =
example, please include sysex messages which change the effects 1 and 2 =
to stereo phaser and overdrive (both being my favorites).

P.S.=20
I have the X5.=20
By the way, I was able to sort out my problems with the X5 by changing =
the X5 to another MIDI port.