[korgypark] Accessing Preset A & GM

  • From: "Peter Dino" <peterdino@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 22:03:53 -0400

Hello:
My name is Peter and I just bought an X5DR..used of coarse.  I've been trying
to access Preset A or B and General Midi on different tracks.
I tried going into my Event List window ( I used an old version of Cakewalk
3.0, it works great for midi, I also have Sonar but I only use that when I do
audio) and setting my tracks up according to the manual but it's not working.
All I'm getting is GM on all the tracks.  The manual says to go into the multi
mode to access GM which is what I did.
What I want to do is go into Preset A or GM on any track that I want to.  I
hope you understand me.  Any help would be appreciated.  So far I love the
module.
Thanks,
Peter