[korgypark] Re: 05R/W Making NOISE

  • From: "Andy Ebling" <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 21:15:45 +0100

If you go to page 09C in global settings, there is a setting for the
polarity of the sustain switch.  If this is set incorrectly, the unit can
behave as if the sustain pedal was stuck down.  If you have not changed this
setting, it could have occured if the internal battery was getting weak -
but try changing the setting first and see if it stays put.

hope that helps,

Andy