[koha-kerala] Hello all to koha-kerala

  • From: "Indranil Das Gupta" <indradg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: koha-kerala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 01:57:59 +0530

Hi all,

Real glad to see Kerala embrace Koha for a state-wide rollout. And
since there is a mailing list, decided to jump in and see what's
happening around.

Introducing myself, I'm Indranil and I've been playing around Koha for
approximately these last 5 years. If you had ever downloaded
"official" Koha LiveCD (v2.2.3) and thought it was blame for all the
ills in this world.... then you would be blaming me and my team ;-)

So, I'm planning to lurk on this list and see where this great
software ends up heading in Kerala. All the best! :-)

cheers
-indra

--
Indranil Das Gupta