[knoxev] Re: Bolt recall

  • From: gary@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: knoxev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 14:01:48 -0400

Yes but while that is true, they don't often get the sensationalism that EV recalls and problems get. Much like people blaming Tesla Autopilot for wrecks, well you were still supposed to be paying attention but the reason/logic often gets pushed aside for headlines/clicks.

On 2021-08-23 13:27, Brady Watson wrote:

Also important to remember that automakers of ICE cars have been issuing mass recalls for decades.

On Mon, Aug 23, 2021 at 1:22 PM bill williams <billy.cw@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good points. I feel safe with my EV. Just hope companies work to make EVs the safest vehicles on the road.

Get Outlook for Android [1]