Emanagineer India & Technex IT-BHU Ethical Hacking HackNEX Workshop @ SSIT Tumkur on 25-26 November 2010

  • From: "knowafest.com" <publicity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: knowafest <knowafest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 09:06:14 +0530

Certification from Technex IT-BHU & Emanagineer India
About HackNEX
           HackNEX is an India’s biggest workshop series & competition based
on ethical hacking & information security conceptualized by Emanagineer
India in association with Technex IT-BHU(earlier MagnumOpus). It is a 3 tier
event. The first round of this event includes a workshop to be deliver by
our team followed by a competition as a second round. Top participants
selected from the second round will be called to play in the mega final of
HackNEX going to be held at IT-BHU Varanasi during Technex'11.

          In HackNEX(Ethical Hacking & Information Security) Workshop
participants will find that apart from usual technical stuff, a deep insight
(how it works, how to make one,various technical and coding aspects) of
various hacking techniques will be given to the participants which is in no
match to any technical knowledge given to the students in their regular
conventional programs. This interest is something they wish to do from the
very first day when they saw first website on internet but due to lack of
proper knowledge these are never pursued.
          One thing is for sure that you can get lot of people to tell you
the various technical aspects of an ethical hacking & information security
but someone who can develop the interest and make you realize this interest
is very rare and that's what we do at Emanagineer.

Emanagineer India Company Profile (Website <http://www.emanagineer.co.in/>)
          Emanagineer India is an Indian entity exploring itself in varied
training based sectors like Educational Robotics, Animation, Ethical
Hacking, Industrial Automation, Aero Modelling and Automotive Mechanics etc.
Emanagineer India had trained more than 6,000 participants across India in
various workshop fields. These Workshops are intended to produce technocrats
for the next generation.

> We are the only one in India having done an outreach programme of *IIT
> Bombay & IT BHU* festivals in varied fields.
>
          >We had provided trainings in collaboration with India’s top most
education destinations like various* IITs, NITs* and other prestigious
universities.
          >“HackNEX” an event on EHIS is an India’s largest event
conceptualized by* IT-BHU Technex** team & Emanagineer India* team jointly.

> > We have developed our own teaching methodology inspired from various top
> notch educational and corporate institutions.
>
> Our  Client lists
               Emanagineer India has captured vast number of elite colleges
of engineering by organizing workshops and other programmes for them in
various educational institutions through their festivals. We have served an
esteemed clientele (including *IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Roorkee, IT BHU
Varanasi, NIT Nagpur, NIT Jaipur, NIT Durgapur, NIT Kurukshetra, *Thapar
University Patiala, CUSAT Kochi, DCE Delhi, NSIT Delhi, ABV-IIITM Gwalior
and about 40 engineering colleges. We have successfully reached out an
excess of 6000 students through the workshops organized by us.

Topics to be covered in HackNEX Workshop (Click
here<http://www.emanagineer.co.in/hacknex.htm>
)

>  ·  Introduction to Ethical Hacking & Information Security

·   Hacking & its types.

)

> ·   All of the participants will get the “Certificate of Participation”
> from Emanagineer India & Technex IT-BHU.
> ·   Comprehensive Study Material & Software kit for each participant free
> of cost.
> .   This is a 2 days workshop.
>
> Eligibility Criteria & Requirements
All students/professionals having an interest in ethical hacking/
information security industry are eligible to attend this workshop.
The Prerequisite for joining this workshop is zero and it is a basic level
workshop.

All the participants are expected to come with their own laptops for
workshop hands-on-session (wherever applicable).

Online Registration are open!

*Sri Siddhartha Institute of Technology, Maralur, Tumkur*
[Register Here <http://www.emanagineer.co.in/workshopregistration.htm>]
[ Download
Details <http://www.emanagineer.co.in/hacknexproposal.pdf>]

Simply sms *EM SSIT to 7827-032-111*
Our Workshop Manager will call you back.

*Contact Us*

*Name               : Mayur Dev Sewak*
*Designation      : Workshop Manager, Emanagineer India*
*Cellphone        : +91-78270-32111 | +91-99534-80885*
Email Address   : mayursewak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website            : www.emanagineer.co.in

*If you want to organise pre rounds of HackNEX Ethical Hacking Competition &
Workshop in your college, Call us anytime...*
*+91-99531-95039 | +91-99534-80900*
*
*
With Regards,