[Klamath County Fire Defense Board] Sentry Eagle/Kingsley Open House

  • From: "TYREE, LESLIE A CMSgt USAF ANG 173 CES/CEF" <leslie.tyree.1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: " (klamathcountyfdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <klamathcountyfdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 14:49:11 -0500

Our base is planning for Sentry Eagle with a base open house on 23 July
2011.
We will have numerous aircraft and potentially many community citizens on
the base.
If you have crews or apparatus that you would be willing to send out during
the day to assist our department please let me know.
Roughly from 0800 - 1600 hours. The crews would not have to stay all day.
This isn't as involved as the Airshow was but there will still be lots of
high performance flying.

Les A. Tyree, CMSgt, ORANG
Chief Fire Emergency Services
173d Fire Department