[Klamath County Fire Defense Board] FW: Training request to be sent to Fire Defense Board Chiefs please

  • From: "TYREE, LESLIE A CMSgt USAF ANG 173 CES/CEF" <leslie.tyree.1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: " (klamathcountyfdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <klamathcountyfdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 09:12:07 -0500

Chiefs,
Please see the information below.

Thanks,
Chief Les Tyree

-----Original Message-----
From: dturner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dturner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 4:47 PM
To: TYREE, LESLIE A CMSgt USAF ANG 173 CES/CEF
Subject: Training request to be sent to Fire Defense Board Chiefs please

Chief Tyree,

       I would like to get an e-mail to all the chiefs in the area an e-mail
to let them know that Claire with the Oregon State Fire Marshals Office is
coming to Fire District #4 and giving a class on the new Fire Reporting
System.  If anyone is interested in sending someone it will start at 6:30 pm
on the 18th of May.  Our Departments address is 4041 Balsam Drive.  If anyone
is interested in coming please have them get a hold of me by e-mail or phone.
My e-mail is dturner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and my number is 541-810-2786(cell)  I
have it with me all the time so if they can let me know so I can make sure I
have seating for everyone attending.  Greg Davis would also like to have this
message sent to his e-mail as well if you have it.  Its open to all of the
county and anyone intersted in attending.  Its Free....

Thanks Chief.

Dusty Turner
Training Coordinator
Klamath County Fire District #4