[klaatumail] u need to view this

  • From: Eddie Finley <klaatune@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: julieevers@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 11:32:37 -0400

Hey, hope you have been well. I used this acai berry stuff that is
honestly awesome!! I am feeling energetic from the 1st day i have been
using it! It's true, doctors have come up with a way to lose body-fat
which gives results and is incredibly healthy for everyone! Here is
this article about it if you want to, and purchase it
http://www.healthsbests.com !! This link sells it cheap!! I heard a
few friends already took it and they've  lost 10lbs in roughly a week
so I assumed I would fill you in also :) This stuff is insane! there's
reputable advice on that website and see how it responds for u.

--
http://www.myspace.com/edwardvanfinley