[klaatumail] Re: test message

  • From: "Helie,Robert [NCR]" <Robert.Helie@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:19:35 -0400

 Yes, me too, but you had to buy a ticket for two full days.  Three
friends are playing only on the sunday night.  I did not want to spend
$150 (and a night in Montreal)for this.  First, I don't have the time.
Second, I'm not sure I would appreciate new prog music.  I like the old
stuff better.

Apparently, they are doing this on a shoestring budget.  I was hoping
they could come to Ottawa for a one act show but it would be too
expensive...

I would have loved to see Gary Green and Kerry Minnear do their stuff
once again.  Last time I saw these guys was back in 73 with the original
GG.

I hope there will be other opportunities.

Robert