[klaatumail] Re: test

  • From: "Bradley, David" <David_Bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 09:22:10 -0500

Interesting how many people replied and said they got the test message.
The problem was never with people on the list getting the messages. The
problem was that klaatu.org was filtering out the messages from all
klaatu.org mailboxes stating they were blacklisted because they came
from freelists.org.

I had indicated that in the original message, that I was trying to see
if "I" could get the list messages.

:-)

HOWEVER, I'm happy to say that the hosting company that handles
klaatu.org for me has in fact cleared up the problem and I can now
receive list mail on my klaatu.org email addresses again.

I'll start a new conversation thread in a moment.

Dave Bradley