[klaatumail] nokk: Solo workshopping demoes now online...

  • From: "Glen (aka Barney Rubble)" <barneyrubble120@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 12:07:22 -0400

Hey friends, S:^)

Sorry I _really_ haven't been on the Klaatu mailing list lately... I'm
guessing there's still a lot of familiar names on here (and most
likely a few I've yet to meet). At the risk of sounding shamelessly
self-promoting (well, maybe not shamelessly... humbly?)...

The batch of new songs I wrote/completed in these few weeks past
(okay, maybe 10 days) have begun to pop up on my MySpace. Now, these
are _workshop_ demos, meaning I was basically piecing the song and
melody together (at times, cut-and-paste, though not very often, more
like punch-in and continue, punch-in and continue). The foremost goal
for these demoes are for the song to be pieced together, then listened
to in order for them to sink into my head, before recording them again
as regular draft demoes. Any rougher and you'd be asking Dan B to do
an "FBI Files" treatment to try to find the song (laughs).

If you're interested:
http://www.myspace.com/glenburgthemusician

Look for:
The Call
Muse [sic]
The Longest Sunset

Others that have been written/completed lately:
For My Consideration
Instrument
Dancing Amongst Giants
Hidden in View

...or if you wanna "fan" me on Facebook, look for Glen Burg.

Still trying to decide if they will all be played this Friday... but
I'll be filming/recording and YouTubing the entire set, so stay tuned,
S:^)
Glen (aka Barney Rubble)

--
Always interested in comparing notes regarding the REAL Law of Attraction...
You can check here and let me know: