[klaatumail] Re: klaatumail Digest V4 #27

  • From: Glen Aka Barney Rubble <barneyrubble120@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 11:00:43 -0400

Hey Dave (and friends), S:^)
> So, last night, my daughter goes to a local acapella concert with 3 groups
> appearing. She texts me when the last group comes on and I head on over to
> pick her up. I'm listening to Lola Albright in the car. A song comes on
> called It's Always You, written by Burke and Van Heusen. She gets in the car
> and says, "NO WAY! The last group just performed this!"
>
> Strange.
>
> :)

In certain New Age philosophies, people are encouraged to pay attention to
their conversation/surroundings when completely random coincidences like these
happen, as there's something discussed or nearby that seems trivial at first (a
seemingly unrelated passing comment or just a slightly odd detail you might've
otherwise missed), but should be important.

There's my out-of-the-blue comment for the day, S:^)
Glen (aka Barney Rubble)