[klaatumail] Re: klaatumail Digest V1 #124

  • From: "Glen (aka Barney Rubble)" <barneyrubble120@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 12:53:31 -0400

> Subject: [klaatumail] Re: Of laws, suits, highways, and promo copies
> Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 15:14:16 -0500
> From: kwoost3@xxxxxxx
>
> I will buy that promo copy of Sail On if you're serious. Ken

I seem to recall my copy being a little bit crackly, but otherwise
fine. Tell you what, I'll find it at home during Christmas, clean it
up using my Nitty Gritty Vacuum Cleaner and appropriate fluid, and
post results online. "Sail On" is a great little ditty (the B-side,
"West Coast Saga" is Valdy-like and quite nice too), and I even tried
to cover it in the band I was in at the time (we might've played it
once, if it got past rehearsal... the band was BAD for not wanting to
learn any more tunes than the bare minimum, and then keeping it that
way for YEARS).

Will keep you posted,
Glen (aka Barney Rubble)

--
Always interested in comparing notes regarding the REAL Law of Attraction...
You can check here and let me know: