[klaatumail] Re: klaatumail Digest V1 #103

  • From: Gary Eggers <gary185@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 14:14:32 -0500

Man i love storys like this, I have not talk to you in a long time
Keld. Facebook is amazing for me,as I have found many friends on it.
But nothing like what you found,
Gary Eggers    Winston Salem NC.
Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 16, 2009, at 1:06 AM, FreeLists Mailing List Manager
<ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx