[klaatumail] Vinyl

  • From: Jim McNally <klaatu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 13:27:49 -0500

I am not just a music fan - I am a Klaatu record collector.  I have
always wanted to get records from around the world, even if they have
the same music on them.  I also pick up the record club editions,
reissues, etc.  This is even true with the CDs - I have them from
Capitol, Bullseye, Permanent Press, and all the other companies who
ventured into the field.

It is certainly easier to have everything on CD because I can listen
without needle hitting plastic.  But I am a completist, and I fear I
always shall be.

Jim in Detroit