[klaatumail] Re: Trevor Horn [retitled]

  • From: elo17@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 19:53:08 -0700

I remember seeing Toys when it first came out and the first thing that
struck me was how great the soundtrack was.  I don't remember whether I
liked the movie or not, but I was definitely impressed by the music...in
fact if I'm not mistaken, I think I recommended the movie to friends,
(Dean?) based solely on the music...

And Tubular Bells 2....I love that album and just listened to it again
recently while I was driving through the California desert...didn't
realize it was produced by Trevor Horn though..that's cool!  I may need
to check out the Frankie stuff too...

Gavin

"So, I'm sitting there hearing HAL say, "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I
can't do that...", and I'm thinkin, Damn!, I knew we should have gone
with a Mac..."  David Bowman, 2001